Monday, January 5, 2009

Proceed At Your Own Risk: Traffic Splash

I was looking for 2 more traffic exchanges to test out. I figure 3 is a good number and in my research, this one tended to be at the top of several lists.

****Do note that most of those lists are bias and to be taken with a grain of salt.

Traffic Splash seemed to be really high ranking (according to their website) so I decided to sign up.

First there is super high pressure to sign up for their upgraded pay program and they offer you it in a way that makes it seem like it will never be offered again. This is a huge pet peeve of mine and usually a #1 sign you are getting scammed somewhere.

Second, Most site require you to do so many views before you get your free ones. I had come to expect this, but you have to do it withing 2 hours and its a high number you have to look at.

Then there are lots more things on my pet peeve list. Too annoying and not worth my time.

There are too many other choices to be harassed.

I can't fully not recommend this one, because I haven't fully tried it, so it will be deemed: Proceed at your own risk.

Post a Comment