Monday, January 5, 2009

First Looks: Traffic Co Op




Traffic Co Op

  • Traffic exchange site.
  • 1.1 ratio
  • 500 Free credits
  • Bonus credits often


They also do banner ads and hotlinks, which appear to be completely free. No credits needed. I haven't tested this out yet, but will.

I chose this site because it has a lot of bonuses going for it. They seem to be on the new side, but have enough people to make it worth while. I say they look new because they are offering so many freebies. Being new also means fresher eyes for whatever you are promoting.

Their timer is short, which is nice, because after a while you start to see the same ads and its nice to be able to move on quicker. I actually like looking at the ads, but you get tired of seeing a few faces that are all plastered on a lot of the ads.

I now have my 3 sites and will reporting the progress.

Post a Comment