Friday, January 2, 2009

Not Recommended - Get Paid To

Get Paid To

I am very disappointed in this one. I went there as a recommendation from another blogger who claimed this was making them lots of money. I see now that their money was coming from their referrals and not from actually making money from their use of the site.

I do not believe in pimping things to people because I only make money from the pimping and they usually don't make any. This is the secret to most people making money online or trying to. They tell people they are making a ton so you should sign up and make money too. The reality is, that most people who sign up don't make any money. I'm sure the referring party is banking but I don't believe in swindling people like that.

All things I recommend are things you can make money yourself, without having to refer someone!

First: This place was a pain to sign up for making you look at pages of adds and offers because they claim its a security measure. That's a lie. That's what those stupid word boxes no one can ever read are for.

Second: The 2 offers I did select, which were for free samples and a recipe site, lead me to get 75 spam emails within 2 days.

Third: You have to do an offer, come back and tell them that you did it, and wait for them to say they believe you or not, ie "approve you" for your points.

Fourth: All of their "Free" offers put you through the same 10 pages of offers and adds. Even just to get a free sample of makeup. And if you don't click on an offer and complete it, they wont give you the sample or credit.

I could go on and on about how much I don't recommend this site, but I think you get the point. Unless you are comfortable with and have time to get everyone under the sun to sign up for this place, I would say don't use it.

They may work as an affiliate ad that you don't directly push on people, but I personally believe that any ad you display on your site is an endorsement by you.

Post a Comment