If you are making money from any program, you always make more when you have referrals. Hopefully you are only promoting the good stuff and not just anything to make a profit.
I got this link from a charity I support. They use it to help get traffic to their site. They are not a big national charity so they need all the help they can get.
I signed up quite easily and found out the free credits they offer don't come until you earn 50 clicks. It sounded like this was going down the tubes, but then I read the stats.
I made them my home page so I can get full use of this.
Daily Stats You Can Earn
Opening Your Browser
- You earn one point just for opening your browser (simple enough!)
- You get credit for the first 30 each day.
- You also get a point for everyone you refer when they open their browser (and thats on the free account!)
- Clicks on the sites on your home page earn 1 - 1000 points
- They count the first 250 clicks for the day
- You have to view the ad for 20 secs to get credit
- You can not view the same ad over and over for credit (this is part of their cheat filtering system which is a good one I think)
This one really seems to have their act together and out of what Ive seen, I want to start here first.
To test the effectiveness, I have gone to Google's Analytic and put in my site. I put the code on this blog and will be able to track how many visitors I get and how long they stay.
This is also a free service and I recommend using something along that line to test effectiveness.
I don't know if I will make a full 250 clicks a day, but we will see how it goes.