Sunday, January 4, 2009

First Looks: BidVertiser (A Google Alternative)







This is referred to as the Google alternative in places I have seen it discussed. From what I have heard, it doesn't have the backing that Google Ads have, but have lower payment thresholds.

They basically look just like Google ads. I am displaying them here on this blog and bet you didnt notice they aren't Google Ads.

They might not live up to standards for big blogs, but for small blogs that might never reach the $100 payment threshold for Google, this seems to be the ticket.

Im in the process of replacing my Google ads on all my sites and blogs. I have yet to ever have a click through on Google despite a huge number of views. I figure it couldn't hurt.

I will update when I get any clicks.

It was easy to sign up and no hurdles to jump through to join. I would think any blog or website could join. Click the banner above if you want to try this out with me.

Post a Comment