Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First Looks: Get Paid To

Get Paid To

The name pretty much is clear and simple as to what they are offering. But that's about where it ends. I do know they gave me a headache trying to sign up.

You have tons and tons of pages of ads they say you have to look at to make sure you are a real person and not a robot. I say that's a lie. They want you to sign up for those things because they get credit for it. I know this because I have either seen it on an affiliate site wanting you to put their offer on your website or another site that gives you credit to sign up for those things. They do not give you any credit or points for signing up.

They do give you $0.50 for signing up and then leave you to pick offers and get approval from those offers to get credit.

Once you get approval then you participate. Some are surveys, and some are free offers where you have to give them all your info. You know the stuff you wouldn't sign up for because you know you are going to get a ton of spam from it.

From what I could tell on their hard to design and esthetically
un-pleasing site, they offer gift cards for payments. I saw a cash card, gas cards, and restaurant cards in their. The did offer to send a check and $0.50 or a $1.00 via paypal.

They are very adamant about getting your phone number which leads me to believe they are selling peoples info and you will be getting spam both through mail, email, and the phone.

I didn't give them my real number by the way. I never do until I know the place really needs it and is legit. Just a rule of thumb.

They do not look very
promising, but I could be wrong.

Follow Up Here

Post a Comment