Tuesday, December 30, 2008

First Looks: Zoom Panel

Zoom Panel

  • Paid to take surveys
  • Gives 50 Points for signing up
  • Points are traded in for actual things
Sign up was easy and no scams to be found. I do not know the frequency of their emails yet. You can trade your points for various gifts or donate them to charity.

The gifts start at 1000 and go up to 10000 points. Most of the lower level gifts are not very spectacular. Most look like something you could pick up at the dollar store. I know I've seen several of the movies in the $5.00 bin at
Walmart.

There are some nicer gifts at the highest end, but that seems like a long time in the making. You get 50 points for signing up, and the one email survey I have gotten from the was only worth 5 points. Even if I got one of those a day, it would still take me over a year to earn anything good.
I'm not holding my breath on this one.

Follow Up Here

Post a Comment