Thursday, March 12, 2009

Follow up: Matrix Mails

I did manage to get credit and get paid for $2 but then I stopped getting credit for surveys and after 3 no credits I stopped using this one.

It may be cookie settings or the places I took surveys could be denying me. They do have the right to not credit you for whatever reason they deem. Which is totally wrong in my opinion because if you have take the survey, then you have done your part.

I think I am getting turned down because I am not taking the "extra" offers. I did that one time and I have yet to stop getting spam from it.

In my opinion its just not worth it. But again, if you can refer people to do the work for you, then you probably will make money. Im not good at that part so I usually dont make much money at these things.

Post a Comment